Europe court condemns Russia for mass expulsions of Georgians
Strasbourg: The European Court of Human Rights condemned Russia on Thursday over the mass deportation of Georgian citizens in 2006, two years before the two countries fought a brief war.
The Strasbourg-based court`s ruling in a case filed by Georgia in 2007 described Moscow`s policy of expulsions as "arbitrary".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan