Europe court condemns Russia for mass expulsions of Georgians
Strasbourg: The European Court of Human Rights condemned Russia on Thursday over the mass deportation of Georgian citizens in 2006, two years before the two countries fought a brief war.
The Strasbourg-based court`s ruling in a case filed by Georgia in 2007 described Moscow`s policy of expulsions as "arbitrary".
- PM Narendra Modi may quash MPs' dreams of 100% salary hike - Know why
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Know Vijay Mallya's Rajya Sabha journey
- Lifestyle, self-care, diet tips to deal with asthma!
- Rayudu vs Harbhajan, Kohli vs Gambhir – Watch the biggest fights from the Indian Premier League