Europe court condemns Russia for mass expulsions of Georgians
Strasbourg: The European Court of Human Rights condemned Russia on Thursday over the mass deportation of Georgian citizens in 2006, two years before the two countries fought a brief war.
The Strasbourg-based court`s ruling in a case filed by Georgia in 2007 described Moscow`s policy of expulsions as "arbitrary".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon