Europe court condemns Russia for mass expulsions of Georgians
Strasbourg: The European Court of Human Rights condemned Russia on Thursday over the mass deportation of Georgian citizens in 2006, two years before the two countries fought a brief war.
The Strasbourg-based court`s ruling in a case filed by Georgia in 2007 described Moscow`s policy of expulsions as "arbitrary".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC junks Vodafone plea against IT demand of over Rs 7.5 crore
- Maruti Vitara Brezza receives over 1 lakh bookings
- Boman Irani was 'professional' with son Kayoze on '...Michael Mishra' set
- UP assembly elections: Congress plans massive road show, public meeting on July 25
- Left, JD(U) leaders to visit Una today