Europe court condemns Russia for mass expulsions of Georgians
Strasbourg: The European Court of Human Rights condemned Russia on Thursday over the mass deportation of Georgian citizens in 2006, two years before the two countries fought a brief war.
The Strasbourg-based court`s ruling in a case filed by Georgia in 2007 described Moscow`s policy of expulsions as "arbitrary".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO