European Union offers $28 mn aid to Syria
Brussels: The European Union (EU) has announced a 23-million-euro (about $28 mn) humanitarian aid to Syria.
The European Commission, executive body of the EU, Friday adopted the measure to enable relief work in Syria.
The measure will be wide in scope and may include the delivery of basic health services, support to livelihoods and capacity building, the commission said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cristiano Ronaldo might win the Ballon d'Or but Lionel Messi is the best: Luis Suarez
- Rape was there since earth's creation: Haryana BJP women's cell chief
- Ugly spat in Parliament - Renuka Chowdhury calls Harsimrat Kaur 'Kachra': Know what happened
- Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for rail passengers in less than Rs 2
- India may approach Britain on bringing back Kohinoor