Evidence mounts over John Paul II beatification
Vatican City: Evidence is mounting that
the pope will soon approve the miracle needed to beatify Pope
John Paul II.
Italian news media have been reporting that
Vatican-sponsored panels have confirmed a French nun was
miraculously cured of Parkinson`s disease after praying to
John Paul. Today, workers began restoring a mosaic near the
entrance of St Peter`s Basilica, where John Paul`s remains
presumably would be moved for better public access once
The Vatican will not publicly discuss the possibility
of such a move ahead of a formal announcement by Pope Benedict
XVI, which could come as early as tomorrow.
Benedict`s approval of the miracle would set John Paul
on track for beatification this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical