Evidence mounts over John Paul II beatification
Vatican City: Evidence is mounting that
the pope will soon approve the miracle needed to beatify Pope
John Paul II.
Italian news media have been reporting that
Vatican-sponsored panels have confirmed a French nun was
miraculously cured of Parkinson`s disease after praying to
John Paul. Today, workers began restoring a mosaic near the
entrance of St Peter`s Basilica, where John Paul`s remains
presumably would be moved for better public access once
The Vatican will not publicly discuss the possibility
of such a move ahead of a formal announcement by Pope Benedict
XVI, which could come as early as tomorrow.
Benedict`s approval of the miracle would set John Paul
on track for beatification this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'