Ex-bodyguard warns Prince Harry about assassination threats
London: Prince Harry`s former bodyguard has warned him about threats of assassination.
Ken Wharfe believes that the Prince`s late-night clubbing could make him an easy target for an Islamist death plot, the Daily Star reported. Wharfe, who has spent eight years with the royals, has warned Harry not to go out in the town.
The former inspector explained to the publication that his safety can be guaranteed only at his home.
The recipient of the Victorian Order award for loyal service added that Harry made himself more vulnerable by announcing that he killed Taliban in Afghanistan.
Harry was also given an in-depth briefing at the MI6 headquarters recently where agents informed him of threats from around the world.
The 28-year-old Prince`s security has been stepped up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says