Ex-IMF chief made advances on three other women: Report
New York: Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn, charged with sexually assaulting a chambermaid, reportedly made advances on two other hotel employees and a flight attendant on Air France, a media report said.
Moments before he was taken off a France-bound flight last week, Strauss-Kahn reportedly told the flight attendant, "what a nice a**"” or in French, "Quel beau cul!", The New York Post reported.
The paper said that Strauss-Kahn first tried to hit on the receptionist, who escorted him to his room at the Sofitel hotel where he was staying in a USD 3000 a night room.
Strauss-Kahn, who was once viewed as a possible contender for the 2012 elections in France, reportedly asked her to join him for champagne after she finished her shift.
The receptionist refused and described the invitation as "inappropriate" to the police.
The next day, Strauss-Kahn reportedly hit on another receptionist, who had checked him into the hotel, the previous day. He also asked her to join him for champagne but she too refused, according to The Post.
Strauss-Kahn left Rikers Island prison on Friday, after coughing up USD 6 million in bail. He has been put under house arrest and he has to wear an electronic monitoring device.
The former IMF chief, who was indicted on seven counts on Thursday, allegedly forced the 32-year-old maid at the Sofitel hotel in Manhattan to perform sex.
He was taken into custody a few minutes before his Air France flight departed for Paris, on late Saturday afternoon.
Strauss-Kahn denies wrongdoing and is expected to plead not guilty. He has also shelled out USD 200,000 a month for armed guards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing