Ex-IMF chief Strauss-Kahn to face pimping trial: Prosecutors
Lille (France): French former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn will face trial on pimping charges along with 12 others in connection with an alleged prostitution ring at a Lille hotel, the local prosecutors` office said on Friday.
Prosecutors had in June called for the charges of "aggravated pimping as part of an organised gang" against Strauss-Kahn to be dropped, but investigating magistrates have decided he should face trial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah