Ex-Mossad chief now a Swiss-based consultant
Jerusalem: Israel`s former spymaster has taken a job at a Swiss-based company that gathers intelligence for governments and businesses.
Meir Dagan, the retired director of Israel`s Mossad espionage agency, has accepted a post as a senior adviser at Arcanum, which works with energy, defence and aerospace industries worldwide.
Company spokeswoman Yael Hartmann said yesterday that Dagan will be working with the firm on an "as-needed" basis, travelling between offices in Zurich, London and Washington. She gave no further details on his responsibilities.
The company has a branch in Dubai. Hartmann could not confirm whether Dagan would travel there.
Foreign agents assassinated a Hamas official in Dubai in 2010, in what is suspected to have been a Mossad operation under Dagan`s direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Football Tourism: PSG will receive $197 million to promote tourism in Qatar
- Nitin Gadkari appointed as BJP election in-charge for Goa Assembly polls
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4 likely to be launched on Thursday
- Cabinet raises compensation for terror, blast victims
- Present ICC ranking system is not satisfactory: Javed Miandad