Ex-Mossad chief now a Swiss-based consultant
Jerusalem: Israel`s former spymaster has taken a job at a Swiss-based company that gathers intelligence for governments and businesses.
Meir Dagan, the retired director of Israel`s Mossad espionage agency, has accepted a post as a senior adviser at Arcanum, which works with energy, defence and aerospace industries worldwide.
Company spokeswoman Yael Hartmann said yesterday that Dagan will be working with the firm on an "as-needed" basis, travelling between offices in Zurich, London and Washington. She gave no further details on his responsibilities.
The company has a branch in Dubai. Hartmann could not confirm whether Dagan would travel there.
Foreign agents assassinated a Hamas official in Dubai in 2010, in what is suspected to have been a Mossad operation under Dagan`s direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH