Ex-Mossad chief now a Swiss-based consultant
Jerusalem: Israel`s former spymaster has taken a job at a Swiss-based company that gathers intelligence for governments and businesses.
Meir Dagan, the retired director of Israel`s Mossad espionage agency, has accepted a post as a senior adviser at Arcanum, which works with energy, defence and aerospace industries worldwide.
Company spokeswoman Yael Hartmann said yesterday that Dagan will be working with the firm on an "as-needed" basis, travelling between offices in Zurich, London and Washington. She gave no further details on his responsibilities.
The company has a branch in Dubai. Hartmann could not confirm whether Dagan would travel there.
Foreign agents assassinated a Hamas official in Dubai in 2010, in what is suspected to have been a Mossad operation under Dagan`s direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you