Ex-Mossad chief now a Swiss-based consultant
Jerusalem: Israel`s former spymaster has taken a job at a Swiss-based company that gathers intelligence for governments and businesses.
Meir Dagan, the retired director of Israel`s Mossad espionage agency, has accepted a post as a senior adviser at Arcanum, which works with energy, defence and aerospace industries worldwide.
Company spokeswoman Yael Hartmann said yesterday that Dagan will be working with the firm on an "as-needed" basis, travelling between offices in Zurich, London and Washington. She gave no further details on his responsibilities.
The company has a branch in Dubai. Hartmann could not confirm whether Dagan would travel there.
Foreign agents assassinated a Hamas official in Dubai in 2010, in what is suspected to have been a Mossad operation under Dagan`s direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46