Ex-President George HW Bush`s health `improving`
Houston: A family spokesman today said former US President George H W Bush, who has been hospitalised for more than a month, "continues to improve" but remained in intensive care at a Texas hospital.
Jim McGrath said the 88-year-old was "alert and, as always, in good spirits." He said Bush`s conversations with doctors and now included singing.
Physicians remain "cautiously optimistic that the current course of treatment will be effective," McGrath added.
Bush, the oldest living former US president, has been hospitalised since November 23.
He was moved into intensive care on Sunday for treatment of a fever following a bronchitis-related cough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zika not a reason to cancel Rio Olympics, says US health official
- Mamata Banerjee sworn-in as West Bengal CM: As it happened
- Haryana DGP says common man has right to take criminal's life. Read his shocking views here
- Taliban leader Mullah Mansour was living under ISI protection
- Modi ministers on UP visit from today for 'NDA outreach' program