Ex-President George HW Bush`s health `improving`
Houston: A family spokesman today said former US President George H W Bush, who has been hospitalised for more than a month, "continues to improve" but remained in intensive care at a Texas hospital.
Jim McGrath said the 88-year-old was "alert and, as always, in good spirits." He said Bush`s conversations with doctors and now included singing.
Physicians remain "cautiously optimistic that the current course of treatment will be effective," McGrath added.
Bush, the oldest living former US president, has been hospitalised since November 23.
He was moved into intensive care on Sunday for treatment of a fever following a bronchitis-related cough.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district