Ex-President George HW Bush`s health `improving`
Houston: A family spokesman today said former US President George H W Bush, who has been hospitalised for more than a month, "continues to improve" but remained in intensive care at a Texas hospital.
Jim McGrath said the 88-year-old was "alert and, as always, in good spirits." He said Bush`s conversations with doctors and now included singing.
Physicians remain "cautiously optimistic that the current course of treatment will be effective," McGrath added.
Bush, the oldest living former US president, has been hospitalised since November 23.
He was moved into intensive care on Sunday for treatment of a fever following a bronchitis-related cough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor