Ex-President George HW Bush`s health `improving`
Houston: A family spokesman today said former US President George H W Bush, who has been hospitalised for more than a month, "continues to improve" but remained in intensive care at a Texas hospital.
Jim McGrath said the 88-year-old was "alert and, as always, in good spirits." He said Bush`s conversations with doctors and now included singing.
Physicians remain "cautiously optimistic that the current course of treatment will be effective," McGrath added.
Bush, the oldest living former US president, has been hospitalised since November 23.
He was moved into intensive care on Sunday for treatment of a fever following a bronchitis-related cough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday