Ex-President George HW Bush`s health `improving`
Houston: A family spokesman today said former US President George H W Bush, who has been hospitalised for more than a month, "continues to improve" but remained in intensive care at a Texas hospital.
Jim McGrath said the 88-year-old was "alert and, as always, in good spirits." He said Bush`s conversations with doctors and now included singing.
Physicians remain "cautiously optimistic that the current course of treatment will be effective," McGrath added.
Bush, the oldest living former US president, has been hospitalised since November 23.
He was moved into intensive care on Sunday for treatment of a fever following a bronchitis-related cough.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights