Ex-SAS sniper claiming Di was murdered `conned ex-in laws of 265k pounds`
London: The former SAS sniper, called Soldier N, who had claimed that Princess Diana was `assassinated` by the elite regiment, has now been accused of cheating his former wife`s parents of 256,000 pounds.
His former in-laws made the claim in an eight-page letter that they sent to Soldier N`s commanding officer and to Dyfed Powys Police , the Daily Star reported.
In the letter, the couple, who are in their 70s, alleged that Soldier N had convinced them to remortgage their Wales property in 2009 and then give him the cash so he could eventually buy it in due course, but he failed to do so.
They claimed that Soldier N had instead used the money to pay off his debts.
The old couple had to move to a rented accommodation after their small holding was repossessed by the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands