Explosion at Russian military training site kills 6 soldiers: report
Moscow: An explosion at military training site in western Russia killed six airborne troops and left two more injured on Tuesday, state-run RIA news agency said, quoting the country`s Defense Ministry.
"Six airborne forces troops were killed as a result of the explosion. Two more military personnel suffered injuries and were moved to the nearest medical institution," RIA quoted the ministry as saying.
It was not clear what caused the explosion on the military training site in the Pskov region where the soldiers were returning from fire exercises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred