Explosion at Russian military training site kills 6 soldiers: report
Moscow: An explosion at military training site in western Russia killed six airborne troops and left two more injured on Tuesday, state-run RIA news agency said, quoting the country`s Defense Ministry.
"Six airborne forces troops were killed as a result of the explosion. Two more military personnel suffered injuries and were moved to the nearest medical institution," RIA quoted the ministry as saying.
It was not clear what caused the explosion on the military training site in the Pskov region where the soldiers were returning from fire exercises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth