Explosion in a Muslim Brotherhood leader`s farm kills 3
Cairo: Three people were killed today after a bomb went off on a poultry farm in Egypt`s Fayoum governorate, according to a security source.
A statement issued by the Fayoum Security Directorate stated that the farm is owned by Ahmed Arafa, a regional Muslim Brotherhood leader in Fayoum, and was being used as a bomb-making factory.
Bomb squad experts are now working on defusing another 40 bombs at the site of the explosion.
At the same time, Muslim Brotherhood supporters started their marches and protests for the second day as a response to the call of the National Alliance to Support Legitimacy (NASL) to protest against the government on the anniversary of former President Mohamed Morsi`s ousting.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India