Explosion in a Muslim Brotherhood leader`s farm kills 3
Cairo: Three people were killed today after a bomb went off on a poultry farm in Egypt`s Fayoum governorate, according to a security source.
A statement issued by the Fayoum Security Directorate stated that the farm is owned by Ahmed Arafa, a regional Muslim Brotherhood leader in Fayoum, and was being used as a bomb-making factory.
Bomb squad experts are now working on defusing another 40 bombs at the site of the explosion.
At the same time, Muslim Brotherhood supporters started their marches and protests for the second day as a response to the call of the National Alliance to Support Legitimacy (NASL) to protest against the government on the anniversary of former President Mohamed Morsi`s ousting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack