Explosion in a Muslim Brotherhood leader`s farm kills 3
Cairo: Three people were killed today after a bomb went off on a poultry farm in Egypt`s Fayoum governorate, according to a security source.
A statement issued by the Fayoum Security Directorate stated that the farm is owned by Ahmed Arafa, a regional Muslim Brotherhood leader in Fayoum, and was being used as a bomb-making factory.
Bomb squad experts are now working on defusing another 40 bombs at the site of the explosion.
At the same time, Muslim Brotherhood supporters started their marches and protests for the second day as a response to the call of the National Alliance to Support Legitimacy (NASL) to protest against the government on the anniversary of former President Mohamed Morsi`s ousting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- EPFO likely to raise equity investment to 10%
- West Indies vs India: Statistical highlights — Records for Saha, pace pair Shami and Yadav
- West Indies vs India, 1st Test: 5-star Ashwin dominates hosts on Day 4
- Televangelist Zakir Naik's aides make startling revelations, it will shock you -- Read
- Govt begins search for Bankruptcy Board chief