Explosion in a Muslim Brotherhood leader`s farm kills 3
Cairo: Three people were killed today after a bomb went off on a poultry farm in Egypt`s Fayoum governorate, according to a security source.
A statement issued by the Fayoum Security Directorate stated that the farm is owned by Ahmed Arafa, a regional Muslim Brotherhood leader in Fayoum, and was being used as a bomb-making factory.
Bomb squad experts are now working on defusing another 40 bombs at the site of the explosion.
At the same time, Muslim Brotherhood supporters started their marches and protests for the second day as a response to the call of the National Alliance to Support Legitimacy (NASL) to protest against the government on the anniversary of former President Mohamed Morsi`s ousting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users