Explosives found in Paris terror probe
Paris: French police have found bomb-making materials and arms during investigation of radical Islamists arrested over the weekend, an official said Wednesday.
Prosecutor Francois Molins said the police have found a shotgun, a revolver, potassium nitrate, sulphur and a pressure cooker in a garage used by one of the suspects.
A list of Jewish groups in the Paris region was also found, he said.
"These are all products used to make what we call improvised explosives," Xinhua quoted Molins as saying.
Last Saturday, police raided a radical Islamists cell during which one person was killed and 12 others were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg seals deal as Lewis Hamilton crashes out in Friday Practice
- Tour de France: Chris Froome extends lead despite crash as Romain Bardet wins stage
- Missing IAF plane: Parrikar likely to visit Chennai tomorrow