Explosives found in Paris terror probe
Paris: French police have found bomb-making materials and arms during investigation of radical Islamists arrested over the weekend, an official said Wednesday.
Prosecutor Francois Molins said the police have found a shotgun, a revolver, potassium nitrate, sulphur and a pressure cooker in a garage used by one of the suspects.
A list of Jewish groups in the Paris region was also found, he said.
"These are all products used to make what we call improvised explosives," Xinhua quoted Molins as saying.
Last Saturday, police raided a radical Islamists cell during which one person was killed and 12 others were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam