Explosives found in Paris terror probe
Paris: French police have found bomb-making materials and arms during investigation of radical Islamists arrested over the weekend, an official said Wednesday.
Prosecutor Francois Molins said the police have found a shotgun, a revolver, potassium nitrate, sulphur and a pressure cooker in a garage used by one of the suspects.
A list of Jewish groups in the Paris region was also found, he said.
"These are all products used to make what we call improvised explosives," Xinhua quoted Molins as saying.
Last Saturday, police raided a radical Islamists cell during which one person was killed and 12 others were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail