Explosives found in Paris terror probe
Paris: French police have found bomb-making materials and arms during investigation of radical Islamists arrested over the weekend, an official said Wednesday.
Prosecutor Francois Molins said the police have found a shotgun, a revolver, potassium nitrate, sulphur and a pressure cooker in a garage used by one of the suspects.
A list of Jewish groups in the Paris region was also found, he said.
"These are all products used to make what we call improvised explosives," Xinhua quoted Molins as saying.
Last Saturday, police raided a radical Islamists cell during which one person was killed and 12 others were arrested.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Anurag Kashyap will strike back with 'Raman Raghav 2.0' : Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Sonia Gandhi stashed bribe money in Geneva's Sarasin Bank?
- World record: 23-year-old Tobago batsman Iraq Thomas slams T20 century off 21 balls
- Donald Trump hints at taking India's help in dealing with `unstable` Pakistan
- Champions League: Cristiano Ronaldo remains doubtful for 2nd leg against Manchester City