Explosives found in Paris terror probe
Paris: French police have found bomb-making materials and arms during investigation of radical Islamists arrested over the weekend, an official said Wednesday.
Prosecutor Francois Molins said the police have found a shotgun, a revolver, potassium nitrate, sulphur and a pressure cooker in a garage used by one of the suspects.
A list of Jewish groups in the Paris region was also found, he said.
"These are all products used to make what we call improvised explosives," Xinhua quoted Molins as saying.
Last Saturday, police raided a radical Islamists cell during which one person was killed and 12 others were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder
- 'Indo-US logistic pact is not agreement to set up bases'
- Defiant Rousseff says Brazil's democracy on trial with her
- Small group holding majority to ransom: Manohar Parrikar on Kashmir
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Facebook CEO says group will not become a media company