Family found dead in French hotel
Paris: Four members of a family, including two teenagers, were found dead in a French hotel room in mysterious circumstances, Xinhua reported Monday.
The family was staying in the hotel, located in Bordeaux, a port city on the Garonne river in southwest France.
Initial probe showed the four people -- a man, aged 45; a woman, aged 43; and two teenagers, aged 13 and 16 -- were found in the afternoon in the resident-hotel room in the downtown of Bordeaux, an investigation source said.
No gunfire was used in the incident, said local prosecutors, and the exact cause of the deaths was yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued