Family found dead in French hotel
Paris: Four members of a family, including two teenagers, were found dead in a French hotel room in mysterious circumstances, Xinhua reported Monday.
The family was staying in the hotel, located in Bordeaux, a port city on the Garonne river in southwest France.
Initial probe showed the four people -- a man, aged 45; a woman, aged 43; and two teenagers, aged 13 and 16 -- were found in the afternoon in the resident-hotel room in the downtown of Bordeaux, an investigation source said.
No gunfire was used in the incident, said local prosecutors, and the exact cause of the deaths was yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- LIVE: Pakistan's nuclear weapons may fall into hands of jihadists, fears Hillary Clinton
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’