Family from Karnal goes missing in Japan
Chandigarh: A hotel owner and his family from
Haryana`s Kurali village have gone missing in Iwaki province
of Japan since the day earthquake and tsunami hit the country.
Narinder Kumar, who owns a three-star hotel in Iwaki
province, had left India 13 years ago to get settled in Japan.
Keemti Lal, the elder brother of Narinder Kumar said that
the moment they came to know about the catastrophic earthquake
and tsunami, they tried to contact Narinder, but to no avail.
"We contacted the Japanese Embassy, but it failed to
provide us any information about Narinder and his family
members," he said, adding that the family was in constant
touch with the Embassy officials.
"We will go to the Embassy on Tuesday," he added.
Lal said that Narinder`s friend Neeraj told them that his
brother was bringing his children from a school when the
"There are many persons from Kurali village in Japan and
we have contacted them to trace Narinder and his family and
inform us about his well being, but so far we have not
received any call," he said.
Narinder, his wife and their three kids, Yash (11),
Major (7), and Marish (5) have gone missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!