Family quiet on health of George HW Bush
Houston: The Bush family is keeping quiet on former US President George HW Bush`s health condition.
The 88-year-old has been hospitalized since November 23, first for a bronchitis-related cough and more recently with a lingering fever.
Bush`s spokesman and a Texas hospital spokesman did not immediately respond to messages left by The Associated Press this morning.
A spokesman said yesterday that only changes in Bush`s condition would prompt updates.
The most recent word came Thursday evening, when Bush released a statement mourning the death of retired Gen Norman Schwarzkopf.
Schwarzkopf led the Bush-assembled international military coalition that in 1991 routed Iraqi forces who invaded Kuwait.
- Housing demand may pick up in next six months: Knight Frank
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!