Family quiet on health of George HW Bush
Houston: The Bush family is keeping quiet on former US President George HW Bush`s health condition.
The 88-year-old has been hospitalized since November 23, first for a bronchitis-related cough and more recently with a lingering fever.
Bush`s spokesman and a Texas hospital spokesman did not immediately respond to messages left by The Associated Press this morning.
A spokesman said yesterday that only changes in Bush`s condition would prompt updates.
The most recent word came Thursday evening, when Bush released a statement mourning the death of retired Gen Norman Schwarzkopf.
Schwarzkopf led the Bush-assembled international military coalition that in 1991 routed Iraqi forces who invaded Kuwait.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!