Family quiet on health of George HW Bush
Houston: The Bush family is keeping quiet on former US President George HW Bush`s health condition.
The 88-year-old has been hospitalized since November 23, first for a bronchitis-related cough and more recently with a lingering fever.
Bush`s spokesman and a Texas hospital spokesman did not immediately respond to messages left by The Associated Press this morning.
A spokesman said yesterday that only changes in Bush`s condition would prompt updates.
The most recent word came Thursday evening, when Bush released a statement mourning the death of retired Gen Norman Schwarzkopf.
Schwarzkopf led the Bush-assembled international military coalition that in 1991 routed Iraqi forces who invaded Kuwait.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves