Family quiet on health of George HW Bush
Houston: The Bush family is keeping quiet on former US President George HW Bush`s health condition.
The 88-year-old has been hospitalized since November 23, first for a bronchitis-related cough and more recently with a lingering fever.
Bush`s spokesman and a Texas hospital spokesman did not immediately respond to messages left by The Associated Press this morning.
A spokesman said yesterday that only changes in Bush`s condition would prompt updates.
The most recent word came Thursday evening, when Bush released a statement mourning the death of retired Gen Norman Schwarzkopf.
Schwarzkopf led the Bush-assembled international military coalition that in 1991 routed Iraqi forces who invaded Kuwait.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss