Family quiet on health of George HW Bush
Houston: The Bush family is keeping quiet on former US President George HW Bush`s health condition.
The 88-year-old has been hospitalized since November 23, first for a bronchitis-related cough and more recently with a lingering fever.
Bush`s spokesman and a Texas hospital spokesman did not immediately respond to messages left by The Associated Press this morning.
A spokesman said yesterday that only changes in Bush`s condition would prompt updates.
The most recent word came Thursday evening, when Bush released a statement mourning the death of retired Gen Norman Schwarzkopf.
Schwarzkopf led the Bush-assembled international military coalition that in 1991 routed Iraqi forces who invaded Kuwait.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport
- Colombia peace deal to be signed late September