FBI agents at the home of Petraeus lover
Charlotte (US): FBI agents are at the North Carolina home of the woman whose affair with retired Gen David Petraeus led to his resignation as CIA director.
A spokeswoman for the FBI says that agents went to Paula Broadwell`s home in Charlotte yesterday night. FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch declined to say what the agents were doing there.
FBI agents appeared at Broadwell`s home carrying the kinds of cardboard boxes often used for evidence gathering during a search. They walked through the open garage of Broadwell`s house and knocked at a side door before entering the home. One person was taking photographs of the house and its garage as members of the news media watched.
Petraeus resigned his CIA post last week after acknowledging an extramarital affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday