FBI agents at the home of Petraeus lover
Charlotte (US): FBI agents are at the North Carolina home of the woman whose affair with retired Gen David Petraeus led to his resignation as CIA director.
A spokeswoman for the FBI says that agents went to Paula Broadwell`s home in Charlotte yesterday night. FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch declined to say what the agents were doing there.
FBI agents appeared at Broadwell`s home carrying the kinds of cardboard boxes often used for evidence gathering during a search. They walked through the open garage of Broadwell`s house and knocked at a side door before entering the home. One person was taking photographs of the house and its garage as members of the news media watched.
Petraeus resigned his CIA post last week after acknowledging an extramarital affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog