FBI agents at the home of Petraeus lover
Charlotte (US): FBI agents are at the North Carolina home of the woman whose affair with retired Gen David Petraeus led to his resignation as CIA director.
A spokeswoman for the FBI says that agents went to Paula Broadwell`s home in Charlotte yesterday night. FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch declined to say what the agents were doing there.
FBI agents appeared at Broadwell`s home carrying the kinds of cardboard boxes often used for evidence gathering during a search. They walked through the open garage of Broadwell`s house and knocked at a side door before entering the home. One person was taking photographs of the house and its garage as members of the news media watched.
Petraeus resigned his CIA post last week after acknowledging an extramarital affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown