FBI agents at the home of Petraeus lover
Charlotte (US): FBI agents are at the North Carolina home of the woman whose affair with retired Gen David Petraeus led to his resignation as CIA director.
A spokeswoman for the FBI says that agents went to Paula Broadwell`s home in Charlotte yesterday night. FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch declined to say what the agents were doing there.
FBI agents appeared at Broadwell`s home carrying the kinds of cardboard boxes often used for evidence gathering during a search. They walked through the open garage of Broadwell`s house and knocked at a side door before entering the home. One person was taking photographs of the house and its garage as members of the news media watched.
Petraeus resigned his CIA post last week after acknowledging an extramarital affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire