FBI agents at the home of Petraeus lover
Charlotte (US): FBI agents are at the North Carolina home of the woman whose affair with retired Gen David Petraeus led to his resignation as CIA director.
A spokeswoman for the FBI says that agents went to Paula Broadwell`s home in Charlotte yesterday night. FBI spokeswoman Shelley Lynch declined to say what the agents were doing there.
FBI agents appeared at Broadwell`s home carrying the kinds of cardboard boxes often used for evidence gathering during a search. They walked through the open garage of Broadwell`s house and knocked at a side door before entering the home. One person was taking photographs of the house and its garage as members of the news media watched.
Petraeus resigned his CIA post last week after acknowledging an extramarital affair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah