FBI battling sexual misconduct of employees
Washington: The FBI is going through a bizarre phase handling disciplinary conduct of some of its employees.
One employee was recently fired over sleeping with a drug dealer and then lying about it under oath, one was caught bugging the boss’s office and a woman employee reportedly under depression shared nude photographs of herself.
Several employees are under fire, paying for sex in a massage parlour.
A lot of disgraceful cases of misconduct have come out through a confidential disciplinary report of FBI obtained by CNN.
In the report the assistant director says that the ‘rash of sexting cases’ that has come alive as employees are using their Blackberry phones for wrong reasons.
FBI assistant director Candice Will told CNN that by making the report public, the FBI hopes to embarrass and deter the culprits.
He made it clear that the gadgets provided to employees are for official use and not to share nude photographs.
According to a report the FBI during 2010-2012 has disciplined 1,045 employees for a variety of violations, out of which 85 were fired.
The report carries detailed accounts of several misconducts mostly marked by sexual perversion, violence and drug abuse, without actually naming the employees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- With Isak Swu gone, Naga peace accord won't be easy
- Britain wins Brexit breathing space at gloomy EU summit
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets