FBI grills David Petraeus to `know if he shared info with mistress`
Washington: Shamed former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director David Petraeus was quizzed as part of an ongoing investigation by the FBI at his home.
The FBI wanted to know whether Petraeus provided classified information to his biographer, and mistress, Paula Broadwell.
Petraeus, 60, suffered a stunning fall from his when news broke that he and Broadwell, a married army veteran and mother of two, got involved in an affair shortly after she finished writing her book the ex- CIA head.
According to the New York Daily News, Petraeus, who lives in Arlington in northern Virginia , resigned as CIA chief last year after admitting he had an extramarital affair with the woman who wrote his life story: "All In: The Education of General David Petraeus."
Investigators want to know if Petraeus gave Broadwell access to top-secret documents or kept the papers in an unauthorized place during their relationship, USA Today reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!