FBI grills David Petraeus to `know if he shared info with mistress`
Washington: Shamed former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director David Petraeus was quizzed as part of an ongoing investigation by the FBI at his home.
The FBI wanted to know whether Petraeus provided classified information to his biographer, and mistress, Paula Broadwell.
Petraeus, 60, suffered a stunning fall from his when news broke that he and Broadwell, a married army veteran and mother of two, got involved in an affair shortly after she finished writing her book the ex- CIA head.
According to the New York Daily News, Petraeus, who lives in Arlington in northern Virginia , resigned as CIA chief last year after admitting he had an extramarital affair with the woman who wrote his life story: "All In: The Education of General David Petraeus."
Investigators want to know if Petraeus gave Broadwell access to top-secret documents or kept the papers in an unauthorized place during their relationship, USA Today reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report