FBI grills David Petraeus to `know if he shared info with mistress`
Washington: Shamed former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director David Petraeus was quizzed as part of an ongoing investigation by the FBI at his home.
The FBI wanted to know whether Petraeus provided classified information to his biographer, and mistress, Paula Broadwell.
Petraeus, 60, suffered a stunning fall from his when news broke that he and Broadwell, a married army veteran and mother of two, got involved in an affair shortly after she finished writing her book the ex- CIA head.
According to the New York Daily News, Petraeus, who lives in Arlington in northern Virginia , resigned as CIA chief last year after admitting he had an extramarital affair with the woman who wrote his life story: "All In: The Education of General David Petraeus."
Investigators want to know if Petraeus gave Broadwell access to top-secret documents or kept the papers in an unauthorized place during their relationship, USA Today reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report