FBI probes nude photo extortion of Miss Teen USA
Temecula, California: The FBI is investigating allegations that someone tried to extort nude photographs of the newly crowned Miss Teen USA after hacking into a webcam in her Southern California bedroom.
Cassidy Wolf told the website of NBC`s "Today" show that she received an anonymous email several months ago. The sender claimed to have stolen images from the camera on her home computer.
The FBI tells the Riverside Press-Enterprise that the person, who e-mailed, threatened to go public with the images unless Wolf provided nude pictures.
The 19-year-old Wolf, a graduate of Great Oak High School in Temecula, won the Miss Teen USA crown on Saturday.
The FBI says she`s one of more than a dozen alleged victims in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown