FBI to use Russian wiretaps to piece together Boston bombing suspect`s life
Washington: Several clues, including a Russian wiretap and a laptop, will help the FBI to know about the life of deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
Sources have said the conversations between Tamerlan and his mother were recorded in 2011 and gave Russian officials concern, however the specifics were not revealed to US officials until this week.
Authorities spent several days searching for Tamerlan`s laptop in an area near the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth campus, where younger brother Dzhokhar attended college, sources told ABC News.
It was unclear if investigators found the laptop, however sources said authorities found a cell phone believed to belong to Tamerlan in a nearby apartment, the report said.
Another focus of the investigation has been on a mysterious man named Misha, the person who reportedly influenced Tamerlan or possibly even radicalized him.
The suspects` mother, Zubeidat, has said Misha knew a lot about Islam, but denied his views were extreme.
She said their relationship with Misha was short because he moved to another part of the United States.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Now tune into popular FM radio stations on trains with Rail Radio Service
- MCI could be dead; new body may nurse medical education in India
- G20 nations warn of Brexit risk to global growth
- Flood threat: Water level on rise in various rivers in Bihar; Kosi, Bagmati flow above danger mark
- Our plan was to bowl maiden overs against West Indies, says Umesh Yadav