Female suicide bomber held in Russia
Moscow: A woman suicide bomber from Moscow has been arrested in Grozny, capital of Russia`s Chechnya region, an official said.
The unidentified 20-year-old woman, a resident of Moscow`s well-off Basmanny district, came to the North Caucasus region to train as a suicide bomber, the official said.
The woman came to Grozny hoping to establish ties with local Islamist insurgencies and return to Moscow to blow herself up there.
Two women suicide bombers blew themselves up in the Moscow metro in 2010, killing 41 people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31