Fidel Castro mocks Obama for Cuba comments
Havana: Fidel Castro is mocking US
President Barack Obama for saying he`s open to changing US
policy toward Cuba if there is change on the island first.
Castro writes sarcastically: "How kind! How intelligent!"
He adds that such goodwill has not led Washington to end its
five-decade-old economic embargo against the island.
Castro says many things will change in Cuba, but it will
happen organically and in spite of pressure from Washington.
The ex-leader says "perhaps that empire will fall first,"
referring to the US Later he calls Obama "stupid."
Castro`s comments come in an article published in state
Earlier this week he called Obama`s speech to the UN
General Assembly "gibberish."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday