Fidel Castro mocks Obama for Cuba comments
Havana: Fidel Castro is mocking US
President Barack Obama for saying he`s open to changing US
policy toward Cuba if there is change on the island first.
Castro writes sarcastically: "How kind! How intelligent!"
He adds that such goodwill has not led Washington to end its
five-decade-old economic embargo against the island.
Castro says many things will change in Cuba, but it will
happen organically and in spite of pressure from Washington.
The ex-leader says "perhaps that empire will fall first,"
referring to the US Later he calls Obama "stupid."
Castro`s comments come in an article published in state
Earlier this week he called Obama`s speech to the UN
General Assembly "gibberish."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demand ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!