Fidel Castro mocks Obama for Cuba comments
Havana: Fidel Castro is mocking US
President Barack Obama for saying he`s open to changing US
policy toward Cuba if there is change on the island first.
Castro writes sarcastically: "How kind! How intelligent!"
He adds that such goodwill has not led Washington to end its
five-decade-old economic embargo against the island.
Castro says many things will change in Cuba, but it will
happen organically and in spite of pressure from Washington.
The ex-leader says "perhaps that empire will fall first,"
referring to the US Later he calls Obama "stupid."
Castro`s comments come in an article published in state
Earlier this week he called Obama`s speech to the UN
General Assembly "gibberish."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands