Fidel Castro mocks Obama for Cuba comments
Havana: Fidel Castro is mocking US
President Barack Obama for saying he`s open to changing US
policy toward Cuba if there is change on the island first.
Castro writes sarcastically: "How kind! How intelligent!"
He adds that such goodwill has not led Washington to end its
five-decade-old economic embargo against the island.
Castro says many things will change in Cuba, but it will
happen organically and in spite of pressure from Washington.
The ex-leader says "perhaps that empire will fall first,"
referring to the US Later he calls Obama "stupid."
Castro`s comments come in an article published in state
Earlier this week he called Obama`s speech to the UN
General Assembly "gibberish."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3