close
This ad will auto close in 10 seconds

Fire at Indian embassy in Myanmar

The fire that started at 6.05 pm was caused by over-heating of the electricity inverter.



Yangon: A fire broke out on Sunday evening at the five-storey office building of the Indian embassy in Myanmar`s former capital city of Yangon, but it was put out soon, Xinhua reported.
The blaze burned part of an office room in the third storey, according to fire station officials.

The fire that started at 6.05 pm was caused by over-heating of the electricity inverter. It was doused by 6.30 pm by 16 fire engines.

No casualties were reported.

The estimated loss due to the fire will be revealed later, fire station officials said.

IANS

From Zee News

0 Comment - Join the Discussions

trending

photo gallery

video


WION FEATURES

Video: Suspected Kashmiri militants play cricket with AK47 as wicket

Nice, France: A year later, through the eyes of a Muslim

Top 5 inventions from Israel (Tech check)

Judaism, India's oldest foreign religion

Vegetarian beef farmer puts cows to pasture

Disabled dogs in Taiwan get hot new wheels