Fire at Logan Airport fuel pumps quickly contained
Boston: A fire near fuel pumps at Boston Logan International Airport has sent thick, black smoke into the air but has been quickly contained and has caused no injuries.
Airport operator Massport says the fire broke out near Logan`s BOS fuel farm last evening and firefighters had it under control about a half-hour later.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Massport says it temporarily suspended use of the airport`s underground fuel system as a precaution.
Logan is New England`s largest transportation center, with 12,000 employees and tens of millions of passengers each year.
- Cyber-bullying increases aggression in teenagers: Study
- AMAZING! What happened when some Indians were asked to tear up Tricolour for Rs 1000 - WATCH
- Shivil Kaushik: Six interesting facts you need to know about Gujarat Lions' left-arm mystery spinner
- Iran's new parliament has more women than clerics
- RBI chief blames ‘overall economic downturn’ for bad loan issue as PAC asks to explain ‘real causes’