Fire damages former Nigerian president`s house
Abuja: The house of ex-Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo in southwestern city of Abeokuta was on Thursday damaged by a fire outbreak allegedly caused by a power surge.
The inferno was brought under control, local radio station Inspiration FM said.
The former president, who ruled the country between 1999 to 2007, is said to be out of town.
Nigeria is in dry season and fire outbreaks are common.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi