First family appears in style for Obama`s second innaugration
Washington: The first family of the United States showed up in style for President Barack Obama`s second inauguration.
First Lady Michelle Obama wore a navy and black checkered Thom Browne coat for Obama`s second inauguration, which was attended by lakhs of people at the Capitol Hill and millions being watched by people across the world.
She accessorised her outfit with a J Crew belt and shoes, and a necklace by Cathy Waterman.
"The First Lady is wearing a navy Thom Browne coat and dress. The fabric was developed based on the style of a man?s silk tie," a White House official said.
"The belt and gloves she is wearing are from J. Crew and her earrings are designed by Cathy Waterman. She is also wearing Reed Krakoff boots," the official said adding that at the end of the Inaugural festivities, the outfit and accompanying accessories will go to the National Archives.
The fashion bug also bit the Obama daughters, too. Daughter Malia was wearing a J Crew ensemble, while Sasha was wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda