First family appears in style for Obama`s second innaugration
Washington: The first family of the United States showed up in style for President Barack Obama`s second inauguration.
First Lady Michelle Obama wore a navy and black checkered Thom Browne coat for Obama`s second inauguration, which was attended by lakhs of people at the Capitol Hill and millions being watched by people across the world.
She accessorised her outfit with a J Crew belt and shoes, and a necklace by Cathy Waterman.
"The First Lady is wearing a navy Thom Browne coat and dress. The fabric was developed based on the style of a man?s silk tie," a White House official said.
"The belt and gloves she is wearing are from J. Crew and her earrings are designed by Cathy Waterman. She is also wearing Reed Krakoff boots," the official said adding that at the end of the Inaugural festivities, the outfit and accompanying accessories will go to the National Archives.
The fashion bug also bit the Obama daughters, too. Daughter Malia was wearing a J Crew ensemble, while Sasha was wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH