First family appears in style for Obama`s second innaugration
Washington: The first family of the United States showed up in style for President Barack Obama`s second inauguration.
First Lady Michelle Obama wore a navy and black checkered Thom Browne coat for Obama`s second inauguration, which was attended by lakhs of people at the Capitol Hill and millions being watched by people across the world.
She accessorised her outfit with a J Crew belt and shoes, and a necklace by Cathy Waterman.
"The First Lady is wearing a navy Thom Browne coat and dress. The fabric was developed based on the style of a man?s silk tie," a White House official said.
"The belt and gloves she is wearing are from J. Crew and her earrings are designed by Cathy Waterman. She is also wearing Reed Krakoff boots," the official said adding that at the end of the Inaugural festivities, the outfit and accompanying accessories will go to the National Archives.
The fashion bug also bit the Obama daughters, too. Daughter Malia was wearing a J Crew ensemble, while Sasha was wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
- Kejriwal govt vs Centre: Delhi High Court seeks response from Modi governnment
- Indian Premier League: Here's what original mystery spinner Paul Adams said about Shivil Kaushik!
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province
- WATCH: HILARIOUS! When Australian all-rounder James Faulkner turned Gujarati for a day