First family appears in style for Obama`s second innaugration
Washington: The first family of the United States showed up in style for President Barack Obama`s second inauguration.
First Lady Michelle Obama wore a navy and black checkered Thom Browne coat for Obama`s second inauguration, which was attended by lakhs of people at the Capitol Hill and millions being watched by people across the world.
She accessorised her outfit with a J Crew belt and shoes, and a necklace by Cathy Waterman.
"The First Lady is wearing a navy Thom Browne coat and dress. The fabric was developed based on the style of a man?s silk tie," a White House official said.
"The belt and gloves she is wearing are from J. Crew and her earrings are designed by Cathy Waterman. She is also wearing Reed Krakoff boots," the official said adding that at the end of the Inaugural festivities, the outfit and accompanying accessories will go to the National Archives.
The fashion bug also bit the Obama daughters, too. Daughter Malia was wearing a J Crew ensemble, while Sasha was wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing