First family appears in style for Obama`s second innaugration
Washington: The first family of the United States showed up in style for President Barack Obama`s second inauguration.
First Lady Michelle Obama wore a navy and black checkered Thom Browne coat for Obama`s second inauguration, which was attended by lakhs of people at the Capitol Hill and millions being watched by people across the world.
She accessorised her outfit with a J Crew belt and shoes, and a necklace by Cathy Waterman.
"The First Lady is wearing a navy Thom Browne coat and dress. The fabric was developed based on the style of a man?s silk tie," a White House official said.
"The belt and gloves she is wearing are from J. Crew and her earrings are designed by Cathy Waterman. She is also wearing Reed Krakoff boots," the official said adding that at the end of the Inaugural festivities, the outfit and accompanying accessories will go to the National Archives.
The fashion bug also bit the Obama daughters, too. Daughter Malia was wearing a J Crew ensemble, while Sasha was wearing a Kate Spade coat and dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference