Five buried in a landslide in China
Beijing: At least five persons, including two children, were buried in a landslide in southwest China`s Guizhou Province on Monday.
The landslide took place in Longchang Township in the city of Kaili, burying six work sheds.
Rescuers have rushed to the scene, and cause of the landslide is being investigated, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah