Five buried in a landslide in China
Beijing: At least five persons, including two children, were buried in a landslide in southwest China`s Guizhou Province on Monday.
The landslide took place in Longchang Township in the city of Kaili, burying six work sheds.
Rescuers have rushed to the scene, and cause of the landslide is being investigated, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- The Pot Simmers: Beef Politics in UP; Beef Festival in Kerala