Five buried in a landslide in China
Beijing: At least five persons, including two children, were buried in a landslide in southwest China`s Guizhou Province on Monday.
The landslide took place in Longchang Township in the city of Kaili, burying six work sheds.
Rescuers have rushed to the scene, and cause of the landslide is being investigated, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends