Five buried in a landslide in China
Beijing: At least five persons, including two children, were buried in a landslide in southwest China`s Guizhou Province on Monday.
The landslide took place in Longchang Township in the city of Kaili, burying six work sheds.
Rescuers have rushed to the scene, and cause of the landslide is being investigated, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step