Five Chinese children found dead in dumpster
Beijing: Five street children have been found dead in a dumpster in China`s Guizhou province. The police suspect they may have died due to suffocation after having taken shelter to survive the chill.
The bodies of the five boys, all aged around 10, were found by a trash collector in a dumpster along Huandong road in Bijie city Friday morning, Xinhua reported Sunday.
According to the Beijing News, the police suspected the boys may have died as they tried to sleep in the dumpster to survive the cold night.
Bijie is a mountainous city located in northwest Guizhou, 200 km from the provincial capital of Guiyang. It drizzled Friday night and the low temperature hit six degrees Celsius, according to the local weather report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation