Five Chinese kids, missing after bus fall, dead
Beijing: The five children who were missing after a minibus plunged into a Chinese river in Fujian province earlier this week were found dead on Sunday, authorities said
A seven-seater minibus, carrying 10 people had fallen into a 10-metre-deep river Wednesday afternoon, in Zhangzhou city while trying to escape a landslide, reported Xinhua citing local authorities.
Though five people on board made it to safety, five children went missing for days. Their bodies were finally retrieved downstream from the accident site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31