Five die in China bridge collapse
Beijing: At least five people were killed and eight injured on Friday after an bridge partially collapsed when an explosion took place on a truck in China`s Henan province, authorities said.
The explosion, which occurred at 8.52 am, caused several vehicles to tumble down the bridge in Mianchi county.
An 80-meter-long section of the expressway bridge collapsed, reported Xinhua.
The exploded truck carried fireworks. Six vehicles have been retrieved from the debris.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!