Five killed in China as bus falls into ravine
Beijing: At least five people were killed and 27 injured after a bus fell into a ravine in China`s Sichuan province Thursday, authorities said.
The accident occurred in the morning after a bus broke through a guardrail and fell into the 47-metre-deep ravine in the Daxian county, Xinhua quoted provincial administration as saying.
Two of the 32 people aboard the bus were killed at the accident site, two died on way to hospital and one died at the hospital. The 27 others were hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights