Five killed in construction site accident in China
Beijing: Five workers were killed and another five injured when a wall caved in at a construction site in south China, authorities said Friday.
Initially, three persons were buried when a wall at a road construction site collapsed at the Yanzishan Wind Farm in Guilin city in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region yesterday.
But seven more were buried when the wall caved in further as rescuers tried to save the trio, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
Five workers died while the injured were being treated at two different hospitals, the report quoted local officials as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight