Flight bypasses customs at Atlanta airport
Atlanta: Officials are investigating an incident in which dozens of arriving passengers on a flight from Cancun were allowed to bypass customs and head toward baggage claim at Atlanta`s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
Bonnie Beck was aboard the Delta Air Lines flight Sunday and told WSB-TV in Atlanta she knew something was not right since they did not go through security. She said an airport official ran over, asking if they were from the Cancun flight and then ordered them to come back.
Delta Air Lines spokeswoman Morgan Durrant said today all but three passengers were located and redirected to customs within a few minutes.
Durrant added the airline is investigating and reiterated "safety and security of our customers is Delta`s number one priority."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read