Floods hit China, 51,000 evacuated
Beijing: About 51,000 people were evacuated on Saturday morning after floods hit northeast China`s Liaoning province, authorities said.
Three people were missing after floods ravaged the province.
A total of 230 houses collapsed, and transport and power supply in some areas of Dandong city were cut off due to the floods triggered by heavy rain which began to lash the city early Friday, said a statement of the city government.
Roads along the Yalu River, a border river between China and North Korea, were submerged, Xinhua reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!