Florida woman accused of slapping a police horse
Washington: A 29-year-old woman has been
arrested for allegedly slapping a police horse in the US city
After spending nearly 12 hours behind bars, Stephanie
Six says she still does not understand why she was arrested.
"The horse had me pinned up against the wall," Six was
quoted as saying by CNN.
"It scared me, so I put my hand up into his face as a
Six was arrested early on Saturday morning outside a bar
in downtown St. Petersburg. She said she was with a group of
friends, waiting for others, when police approached them
"aggressively," and told them to leave.
"They`re saying I slapped this horse when that`s not the
case," said Six. "It`s embarrassing!"
Police were using mounted patrols to try to control
crowds outside the bar when, they say, Six hit the horse,
according to local news reports.
Six was charged with battery on a police horse and
released with time served.
"I`ve never been arrested before, now I have a record,"
said Six, who was also not happy about being branded as an
St. Petersburg police and the state attorneys office
officials were unavailable for comment because of the Martin
Luther King Jr. holiday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'