For Strauss-Kahn, 6 girls at a time no big deal!
London: Former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn has claimed it is "normal" for him to have sex with six different women at orgies, Daily Mail reported Monday.
The 63-year-old economist, once tipped as the next French president, gave the extraordinary explanation to magistrates probing claims he used 800-pounds-a-night prostitutes at swingers` parties.
He has been charged with conspiring with pimps and of knowing fraudulently obtained money was being paid to the vice girls by the racket based in Lille, northern France.
In a hearing from March, the transcript of which has only been published Monday, a magistrate asks Strauss-Khan: "Bearing in mind the high number of girls, their age and their behaviour, do you maintain you did not know they were prostitutes?"
"I counted that there were six girls in total," Strauss-Khan replied. "That does not seem to me to be a considerable number."
"Numerous young women with whom I`ve had sexual exchanges - no, that`s the wrong word - sexual relations, had the same age difference," Strauss-Kahn answered when he was asked if the girls would have agreed to have sex with him, considering their huge age difference with him, if they had not been paid.
Strauss-Kahn openly confessed to attending swingers parties in France and Belgium, but said he never knew the girls were prostitutes because "they were all naked at the time".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'