For Strauss-Kahn, 6 girls at a time no big deal!
London: Former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn has claimed it is "normal" for him to have sex with six different women at orgies, Daily Mail reported Monday.
The 63-year-old economist, once tipped as the next French president, gave the extraordinary explanation to magistrates probing claims he used 800-pounds-a-night prostitutes at swingers` parties.
He has been charged with conspiring with pimps and of knowing fraudulently obtained money was being paid to the vice girls by the racket based in Lille, northern France.
In a hearing from March, the transcript of which has only been published Monday, a magistrate asks Strauss-Khan: "Bearing in mind the high number of girls, their age and their behaviour, do you maintain you did not know they were prostitutes?"
"I counted that there were six girls in total," Strauss-Khan replied. "That does not seem to me to be a considerable number."
"Numerous young women with whom I`ve had sexual exchanges - no, that`s the wrong word - sexual relations, had the same age difference," Strauss-Kahn answered when he was asked if the girls would have agreed to have sex with him, considering their huge age difference with him, if they had not been paid.
Strauss-Kahn openly confessed to attending swingers parties in France and Belgium, but said he never knew the girls were prostitutes because "they were all naked at the time".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees