Former first lady Barbara Bush hospitalised
Houston: Former US first lady Barbara Bush has been hospitalised in Houston with a "respiratory-related issue", an official statement said.
Barbara Bush, 88, was sent to Houston Methodist Hospital Monday for treatment of the early signs of a respiratory-related issue, the statement from the office of former President George HW Bush said Tuesday night.
"She is in great spirits, has already received visits from her husband and family, and is receiving fantastic care," the statement said. "Updates will be issued when warranted."
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today