Four dead in Belgian bus crash: Report
Brussels: At least four people died and several were injured when their Polish-registered bus crashed near the northern Belgian city of Antwerp early Sunday, the Belga news agency reported.
Citing police, Belga said the bus was carrying passengers from Ukraine.
The immediate cause of the crash, which left the bus lying on its side, was unknown, it said.
Other reports said the crash involved a school bus carrying teenagers aged 15-17 from Poland and Ukraine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why