Four killed, 6 injured in shooting in Puerto Rico
San Juan(Puerto Rico): Four people have been killed and six others injured in a drive-by shooting in Puerto Rico.
Police said in a statement today that a 45-year-old woman and her 17-year-old daughter are among the victims. Police say they were part of a group gathered at a barbecue restaurant in the central mountain town of Aguas Buenas late yesterday when unknown gunmen began shooting into the crowd.
Police say one of the injured people is in critical condition.
No one has been arrested, and police say they don`t yet have a motive.
The US territory of nearly 4 million people reported a record 1,117 homicides in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- David Warner named Australia captain as Steve Smith heads home to rest ahead of hectic home schedule
- Is butter healthy? Five reasons to eat Krishna's favourite!
- Air India Mumbai-Newark flight diverted to Kazakhstan
- Laver Cup: Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal to play doubles together
- Scorpene submarine data leak: French ex-naval officer's hand suspected; 'serious matter', says Opposition