Four killed after small jet from England crashes in Germany
London: Two pilots and two passengers were killed when a jet from England crashed in Germany on Sunday.
The twin-engine business aircraft came down at lunchtime at a rubbish site near the western city of Trier.
The plane appeared to be a Cessna Citation business jet carrying two pilots and two passengers from England to an airfield at Foehren, near the crash site, police said.
A spokesman for Trier-Fohren airfield said the plane was travelling from Shoreham airport in West Sussex and all the deceased were German.
There was no immediate word on a possible cause for the crash. However, local sources suggest it hit a pylon in dense mist.
An investigation has been launched into the possible cause of the crash, authorities said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?