Four killed in China highway pile-up
Beijing: At least four people were killed and eight injured in China`s Guangxi Zhuang region in a pile-up of four vehicles on an ice covered expressway section on Friday morning.
According to the fire department, all casualties were of people in the two sedans that were deformed after being squeezed by a truck and an oil tanker, Xinhua reported.
The pile-up occurred before 6 am on the expressway linking Quanzhou city and Xing`an county in the region, where intense cold weather has led to icy roads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days