Four killed in China highway pile-up
Beijing: At least four people were killed and eight injured in China`s Guangxi Zhuang region in a pile-up of four vehicles on an ice covered expressway section on Friday morning.
According to the fire department, all casualties were of people in the two sedans that were deformed after being squeezed by a truck and an oil tanker, Xinhua reported.
The pile-up occurred before 6 am on the expressway linking Quanzhou city and Xing`an county in the region, where intense cold weather has led to icy roads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh