Four killed in China highway pile-up
Beijing: At least four people were killed and eight injured in China`s Guangxi Zhuang region in a pile-up of four vehicles on an ice covered expressway section on Friday morning.
According to the fire department, all casualties were of people in the two sedans that were deformed after being squeezed by a truck and an oil tanker, Xinhua reported.
The pile-up occurred before 6 am on the expressway linking Quanzhou city and Xing`an county in the region, where intense cold weather has led to icy roads.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh