Four killed in flash flood in China
Beijing: Four people were killed and one missing in a flash flood in China`s northwest region, official media reported on Saturday.
The four railway workers were washed away by the flood in Xining, the capital of Qinghai province, following a rainstorm, Xinhua news agency reported.
The rainstorm, which started last night, has also unleashed floods and landslides in several villages, forcing the evacuation of more than 3,500 people.
Rescuers have been sent to repair the road and search for the missing worker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption