Four killed in Syrian suicide bombing
Damascus: At least four people were killed and many others wounded when a suicide bomber struck near Damascus on Thursday, the state media said.
The attack occurred in the Mariamieh Patriarchate in the old quarter of Damascus, apparently targeting a military checkpoint in the area, reported Xinhua citing witnesses.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!
- EPF interest rate: Nationwide protest by trade unions today
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput get holiday vibes! See inside
- Priyanka Chopra's dinner date with 'Baywatch' cast! View in pic