Four terror suspects interrogated in Sweden
Stockholm: Prosecutors say four people arrested over the weekend in Sweden`s second-largest city are being questioned and remain under suspicion of preparing a terror attack.
Authorities are being tightlipped about the arrests in the west coast city of Goteborg on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary. An art centre was evacuated in connection with the arrests.
The Swedish Prosecution Authority said in a statement on Monday that investigation leader Agnetha Hilding Qvarnstrom must decide by Tuesday whether to release the suspects, or seek court approval to keep them in custody.
Ulf Ahlstedt, defence lawyer for one of the suspects, said that his client denies the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation