Four terror suspects interrogated in Sweden
Stockholm: Prosecutors say four people arrested over the weekend in Sweden`s second-largest city are being questioned and remain under suspicion of preparing a terror attack.
Authorities are being tightlipped about the arrests in the west coast city of Goteborg on the eve of the 9/11 anniversary. An art centre was evacuated in connection with the arrests.
The Swedish Prosecution Authority said in a statement on Monday that investigation leader Agnetha Hilding Qvarnstrom must decide by Tuesday whether to release the suspects, or seek court approval to keep them in custody.
Ulf Ahlstedt, defence lawyer for one of the suspects, said that his client denies the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?