Fox enters Chancellery ahead of PM`s dinner
Berlin: Hours ahead of a private dinner hosted by German Chancellor Angela Merkel for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at the Chancellery, an uninvited guest came in - a fox.
According to officials, a fox managed to enter the Chancellery premises taking the security personnel by suprise.
However, after staying around for a few minutes, the fox went away by itself, in a relief to the security officials and others who saw it.
The dinner was later attended by a select guest list that included Commerce Minister Anand Sharma, Pulok Chatterji Principal Secretary to Prime Minister, National Security Advisor Shivshakar Menon and Vikram Misri Private Secretary to Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot