Fox enters Chancellery ahead of PM`s dinner
Berlin: Hours ahead of a private dinner hosted by German Chancellor Angela Merkel for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at the Chancellery, an uninvited guest came in - a fox.
According to officials, a fox managed to enter the Chancellery premises taking the security personnel by suprise.
However, after staying around for a few minutes, the fox went away by itself, in a relief to the security officials and others who saw it.
The dinner was later attended by a select guest list that included Commerce Minister Anand Sharma, Pulok Chatterji Principal Secretary to Prime Minister, National Security Advisor Shivshakar Menon and Vikram Misri Private Secretary to Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog