Fox enters Chancellery ahead of PM`s dinner
Berlin: Hours ahead of a private dinner hosted by German Chancellor Angela Merkel for Prime Minister Manmohan Singh at the Chancellery, an uninvited guest came in - a fox.
According to officials, a fox managed to enter the Chancellery premises taking the security personnel by suprise.
However, after staying around for a few minutes, the fox went away by itself, in a relief to the security officials and others who saw it.
The dinner was later attended by a select guest list that included Commerce Minister Anand Sharma, Pulok Chatterji Principal Secretary to Prime Minister, National Security Advisor Shivshakar Menon and Vikram Misri Private Secretary to Prime Minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?