Francois Hollande `vows to remain single post split from partner`
London: French President Francois Hollande, who ended his seven-year partnership with Valerie Trierweiler, reportedly has no plans to have any more live-in lovers at the Elysee Palace for the remaining 40 months of his presidency.
According to pals, his relationship with the actress Julie Gayet, 41, is going to continue but she would remain in her own apartment with her two teenage sons, the Independent reported.
It has been reported that Trierweiler, 48, negotiated a financial settlement with Hollande to compensate for loss of status and her loss of earnings since abandoning part of her journalistic career when he became president 20 months ago.
According to reports, it is believed that part of the agreement is a "gagging clause".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?