Francois Hollande `vows to remain single post split from partner`
London: French President Francois Hollande, who ended his seven-year partnership with Valerie Trierweiler, reportedly has no plans to have any more live-in lovers at the Elysee Palace for the remaining 40 months of his presidency.
According to pals, his relationship with the actress Julie Gayet, 41, is going to continue but she would remain in her own apartment with her two teenage sons, the Independent reported.
It has been reported that Trierweiler, 48, negotiated a financial settlement with Hollande to compensate for loss of status and her loss of earnings since abandoning part of her journalistic career when he became president 20 months ago.
According to reports, it is believed that part of the agreement is a "gagging clause".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- 50,000 fans register for Xiaomi Mi Max launch event
- Euro 2016: Despite another failure, Spain reluctant to change 'tiki-taka' style of play
- 'We're ready to execute our plans' - Chilling details emerge as NIA busts 'ISIS' terror module
- Animals owe their social sense to their maternal side!
- Neymar, Douglas Costa named in Brazil's Olympic squad