Francois Hollande `vows to remain single post split from partner`
London: French President Francois Hollande, who ended his seven-year partnership with Valerie Trierweiler, reportedly has no plans to have any more live-in lovers at the Elysee Palace for the remaining 40 months of his presidency.
According to pals, his relationship with the actress Julie Gayet, 41, is going to continue but she would remain in her own apartment with her two teenage sons, the Independent reported.
It has been reported that Trierweiler, 48, negotiated a financial settlement with Hollande to compensate for loss of status and her loss of earnings since abandoning part of her journalistic career when he became president 20 months ago.
According to reports, it is believed that part of the agreement is a "gagging clause".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened