Francois Hollande `vows to remain single post split from partner`
London: French President Francois Hollande, who ended his seven-year partnership with Valerie Trierweiler, reportedly has no plans to have any more live-in lovers at the Elysee Palace for the remaining 40 months of his presidency.
According to pals, his relationship with the actress Julie Gayet, 41, is going to continue but she would remain in her own apartment with her two teenage sons, the Independent reported.
It has been reported that Trierweiler, 48, negotiated a financial settlement with Hollande to compensate for loss of status and her loss of earnings since abandoning part of her journalistic career when he became president 20 months ago.
According to reports, it is believed that part of the agreement is a "gagging clause".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player