Freed soldier at US military hospital in Germany
Berlin: The US soldier freed in Afghanistan after being held for nearly five years by insurgents has arrived at an American military hospital in Germany.
It`s not immediately clear how long he will stay there before continuing to the United States.
The Landstuhl Regional Medical Center said in a statement that Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl arrived at the facility in southwestern Germany today.
The hospital said its staff "will evaluate his condition, begin any necessary medical care and assist in his recovery process."
It added that they are "sensitive to what Sgt Bergdahl has been through and will proceed with his reintegration at a pace with which he is comfortable."
The hospital says that there is "no pre-determined amount of time" for the reintegration process.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday