French `first lady` still mulling role, title
Paris: More than three weeks after her partner Francois Hollande took office as France`s President, Valerie Trierweiler still doesn`t know what she wants to be called.
In an interview on Thursday on France-Inter radio, Trierweiler said she feels the term "first lady" is a bit old-school, and she`s been fielding ideas about the right way to refer to her.
She`s also returning to her career in journalism for the first time since Hollande took office.
For Paris Match magazine`s latest edition today, Trierweiler wrote a review of a biography of former American first lady Eleanor Roosevelt. No mistaking the irony: the first line was "Look at that! A journalist first lady isn`t new."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29