French `first lady` still mulling role, title
Paris: More than three weeks after her partner Francois Hollande took office as France`s President, Valerie Trierweiler still doesn`t know what she wants to be called.
In an interview on Thursday on France-Inter radio, Trierweiler said she feels the term "first lady" is a bit old-school, and she`s been fielding ideas about the right way to refer to her.
She`s also returning to her career in journalism for the first time since Hollande took office.
For Paris Match magazine`s latest edition today, Trierweiler wrote a review of a biography of former American first lady Eleanor Roosevelt. No mistaking the irony: the first line was "Look at that! A journalist first lady isn`t new."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried