French `first lady` still mulling role, title
Paris: More than three weeks after her partner Francois Hollande took office as France`s President, Valerie Trierweiler still doesn`t know what she wants to be called.
In an interview on Thursday on France-Inter radio, Trierweiler said she feels the term "first lady" is a bit old-school, and she`s been fielding ideas about the right way to refer to her.
She`s also returning to her career in journalism for the first time since Hollande took office.
For Paris Match magazine`s latest edition today, Trierweiler wrote a review of a biography of former American first lady Eleanor Roosevelt. No mistaking the irony: the first line was "Look at that! A journalist first lady isn`t new."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan