French `first lady` still mulling role, title
Paris: More than three weeks after her partner Francois Hollande took office as France`s President, Valerie Trierweiler still doesn`t know what she wants to be called.
In an interview on Thursday on France-Inter radio, Trierweiler said she feels the term "first lady" is a bit old-school, and she`s been fielding ideas about the right way to refer to her.
She`s also returning to her career in journalism for the first time since Hollande took office.
For Paris Match magazine`s latest edition today, Trierweiler wrote a review of a biography of former American first lady Eleanor Roosevelt. No mistaking the irony: the first line was "Look at that! A journalist first lady isn`t new."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir