French `first lady` still mulling role, title
Paris: More than three weeks after her partner Francois Hollande took office as France`s President, Valerie Trierweiler still doesn`t know what she wants to be called.
In an interview on Thursday on France-Inter radio, Trierweiler said she feels the term "first lady" is a bit old-school, and she`s been fielding ideas about the right way to refer to her.
She`s also returning to her career in journalism for the first time since Hollande took office.
For Paris Match magazine`s latest edition today, Trierweiler wrote a review of a biography of former American first lady Eleanor Roosevelt. No mistaking the irony: the first line was "Look at that! A journalist first lady isn`t new."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you