French journalists kidnapped in Syria alive: Hollande
Paris: Two French journalists kidnapped in Syria three months ago are alive, President Francois Hollande has said.
"We are doing everything to release them, but making contacts to release them is a very long process," Xinhua quoted the president as telling private channel TF1.
Journalist Didier Francois and freelance photographer Edouard Elias working for local broadcaster Europe1 were kidnapped in June when they were en route to Aleppo in Syria.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog