French president`s partner Valerie hospitalised
Paris: Valerie Trierweiler, the girlfriend of French President Francois Hollande, was hospitalised after he was reported to be having an affair with an actress, officials said on Sunday.
Aides to the "first girlfriend" said she had been admitted on Friday "for a rest and to undergo some tests," and was expected to leave hospital tomorrow.
Closer magazine reported on Friday that Hollande, 59, has been having an illicit affair with actress Julie Gayet, 41.
The weekly glossy printed photos which appeared to show Gayet and Hollande arriving separately at a flat near the presidential Elysee Palace for secret trysts.
Hollande, who was reportedly delivered to the flat on a chauffeur-driven scooter, has slammed the report as an outrageous attack on his right to a private life but has not denied the substance of Closer`s claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city