French president`s partner Valerie hospitalised
Paris: Valerie Trierweiler, the girlfriend of French President Francois Hollande, was hospitalised after he was reported to be having an affair with an actress, officials said on Sunday.
Aides to the "first girlfriend" said she had been admitted on Friday "for a rest and to undergo some tests," and was expected to leave hospital tomorrow.
Closer magazine reported on Friday that Hollande, 59, has been having an illicit affair with actress Julie Gayet, 41.
The weekly glossy printed photos which appeared to show Gayet and Hollande arriving separately at a flat near the presidential Elysee Palace for secret trysts.
Hollande, who was reportedly delivered to the flat on a chauffeur-driven scooter, has slammed the report as an outrageous attack on his right to a private life but has not denied the substance of Closer`s claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report